technopunk

Public Group active 1 year, 2 months ago ago

technopunk forums

TECHNOPUNK general thread (10 posts)

• Profile picture of technopunk technopunk said 5 years, 9 months ago:

you may start to participate in any of the TECHNOPUNK forums
    these forums are group forums

• Profile picture of Ambassador Ambassador said 5 years, 6 months ago:

Is this an okay place to send my Greetings and Introduction? I’m still learning what’s what around technopunk, so please bare with me…

Yay! Thank you for your reply. Hello, Everyone. I’m glad to find this amazing chance to take part in HL! I’m learning as I go – I’ve done RP in times past, but not for anything pertaining to sci-fi. So please be patient with me as I move forward from here. *^_^* Looking forward to meeting you in game.

• Profile picture of technopunk technopunk said 5 years, 6 months ago:

Hai Lalei, welcome to HL :)=

Thank you, technopunk *^_^*

My new question is, how much of the RP for HL is in this site, and how much is in the Sim? Are the stories in our blogs here used to help build in game stories with one another whenever we meet?

• Profile picture of Lawrence Celestalis Lawrence Celestalis said 5 years, 6 months ago:

At this point, I think the stories are more kicked in to help build rp in the sim, i removed my previous sim rp posts in order to build a shared storytelling. In the future of course there will be a mix of sim rp and some blog only rp to suggest new directions. Hope I have answered your question.

Thank you, that answered my question very well. *^_^*

I noticed in the Profile Editing tabs there is an option to “Editing ‘Ticketing Fields’ Profile Group”. What is that for?

Also, is there a specific date/time when the members of HL meet in the sim? I’d love to meet you guys ‘in person’ sometime soon. X3

• Profile picture of Lawrence Celestalis Lawrence Celestalis said 5 years, 6 months ago:

That, I think is there should the members of the community participate in a rl event. I’m usually online after 1pm slt, but also at other times, when I can. I think we should start scheduled rp or events, but wanted to have some feedback first.

I very much agree to this. Is it okay if I suggest that perhaps, scheduled events could be held at various “district” areas (instead of specific social spots)?

What I mean is, instead of for example ” at the at “, It could be “< Day and date at at “? That way one or several social spots in that area can be used to RP in, along with business buildings, alleyways, open streets, warehouses, etc. Also would make the playing area more spread-out just enough to where RPers and sim visitors won’t get lost or alienated.

Yeah, why not ;)